Lighting Showrooms Re-Opening COVID-19 Measures – Fall 2020
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our #1 priority as we re-open our Lighting Showrooms in Victoria and Nanaimo, BC. We are committed to, and assure you, we are diligently doing the following:
1. Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in high traffic areas regularly by team members who are following strict cleaning guidelines set by Mclaren Lighting.
2. It is mandatory that all our employees will frequently wash their hands.
3. We only accept debit or credit cards for payment — no cash.
4. We have provided hand sanitizer, which you will find upon entering our stores, as well as masks and gloves, should customers like to make use of them.
5. We are strictly following the 6 feet physical distancing, set out by BC’s chief medical officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry, with all of our employees. We request that all customers follow the same 6 feet social distancing too.
6. We have reviewed and informed all of our employees about provincial guidelines Mclaren Lighting has implemented.
7. We are limiting the number of customers into our Lighting Showrooms/Stores to 10 Individuals at any given time. We will not permit more than this number for any reason.